Procor Solutions + Consulting continues its expansion strategy across the U.S. and is seeking talented teammates to join us. Procor is a Brown & Brown Company and therefore offers the best of both worlds: the entrepreneurial and innovative cultural of a small firm and the full power of Brown & Brown Insurance, one of the largest insurance brokers in the world.
- Procor is located in the heart of Times Square, in fact our conference room offers the “million dollar” view on New Year’s Eve.
- Procor prides itself on creating a collaborative team environment.
- Work Hard, Play Hard philosophy.
- Opportunity to travel.
- Opportunity for growth and advancement as Procor has more than doubled in size in just under 5 years.
- Teammates have the opportunity to attend Industry Conferences.
- Individual development and innovation is encouraged and fully supported.
- Teammates enjoy the benefits of a Fortune 500 company.
Job Title: Forensic Accountant, AVP / VP
Job Description: We are seeking smart, dedicated and innovative consultanting professionals to join our claim preparation team in our New York City, Times Square office.
We provide expert assistance in the quantification and measurement of damages, economic claims, and losses that can help our clients collect a recovery of their losses from insurance or other third parties. Our experts deliver world-class forensic accounting, investigative, construction, product recall, dispute advisory, and insurance claim preparation and advisory services.
Our team is currently engaged in many large loss accounting projects where we are identifying, quantifying and segregating loss costs for vendor/subcontractor reimbursement, commercial insurance and or governmental disaster aid (like FEMA)
- Professional accounting designation, CPA preferred
- 5-7 years of relevant professional experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, including Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Proficiency in development, use and analysis of computer models
- Solid organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to multi – task
- Effective communication and organization skills
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and meet deadlines
- Willingness to travel for client engagements
Please email your resume to Fran Brenner firstname.lastname@example.org