Procor Solutions + Consulting is seeking a CPA Forensic Accountant to join its growing teams in New York City and Los Angeles.
The positions provide a tremendous career opportunity for a highly motivated self-starter who is comfortable working as part of a team and directly with clients of all industries.
Procor is a fast-paced environment with passionate risk management and forensic accounting professionals. The positions will require a unique combination of strong accounting, interpersonal, and project management skills. Below are the required qualifications for this new role:
- 2-5 years of relevant professional project management/forensic accounting and consulting experience;
- Advanced degree(s) and CPA a plus;
- Above-average academic success;
- Ability and desire to develop new business
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Willing to travel both domestically and internationally for client projects;
- Highly Proficient with technology; specifically, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Tableau, and Access
- This position requires in-person office attendance 3-5 days per week when not traveling for business.
The positions are located in New York, New York and Los Angeles, California