With a state of emergency being declared in Florida and reports that Hurricane Dorian is on a collision course with the state, businesses and risk managers need to take steps to prepare for potential loss and business interruption.
Start by downloading Procor’s complimentary Hurricane Pre-loss Checklist now> Pre_Loss Checklist
5 Questions Businesses and Risk Mangers Need To Answer Now:
An organization must have the ability to quickly implement mitigation plans after a loss, with the goal being to resume normal operations. This process should be fluid and provide flexibility and innovation to identify risks by location, prepare response strategies, organize critical resources and address evacuations and restoration processes. - Frank Russo EVP of Procor Solutions + Consulting
1. What are the greatest risks by location, and what do we do for each?
2. What are the business-continuity plans by location, including alternate sites?
3. In the event of loss, who is the team, internal and external, that will help me recover at this location?
4. When we need to prove damages, how do we account for key equipment and contents and keep track of warranty and maintenance records?
5. Where can we manage key emergency documents for the location, including evacuation procedures?
Speak with a Procor expert today.