Please join us for a special Perrin Conferences Webinar: “Business Recovery, Insurance Claim and Legal Lessons and Challenges caused by Hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria” on Thursday, November 30th, 2017 from 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm EST.
Procor Executive Vice President, Frank Russo will be joined by Tracy Alan Saxe, Managing Partner, Saxe Doernberger & Vita P.C. and Tim C. Coumbe, Vice President of Sales, North America, Paul Davis National live from Procor’s TImes Square Offices.
Topics to be Discussed:
- Stats and facts of Hurricanes Harvey, Irma & Maria
- Lessons learned in mitigating losses and preparing for insurance claims
- Key steps in quantifying physical damage and business income losses
- Challenges in restoration, resumption of operations and business continuity: Obtaining key recovery equipment, labor, power and fuel
- How to navigate through a complex property and/or business interruption insurance claim
- Insurance policy coverage issues being faced and strategies to navigate through coverage in a claim
The cost is $129 per registration. This includes unlimited listeners from one phone line. Each registration includes one CLE application for one state.
Additional CLE applications are $25 per state.
Additional phone lines are $29 each.
CLE Credit: 1.5-2.0 CLE credits, depending on state requirements.
Applications are being made to all CLE states as requested by attendees. Please contact Katie Milnes with questions regarding CLE: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about registration, contact Bethany Corio at email@example.com